Make a difference ... today!
Are you a professional who wants to become a role model for the youth in our community? Are you a business that wants to shape your future workforce and engage in sustainable CSR programs? Are you an educator who wants to give your students some real life insight into the market? Are you a student who needs relevant skills and wants to explore more career opportunities? If yes, then join hands with INJAZ-UAE.
We are a partnership between the business community, educators and volunteers — all working together to inspire young people to dream big and reach their full potential.
Our JA programs are supported by many international and UAE based corporations who want to make a difference and take this opportunity to inspire a culture of entrepreneurialism and work readiness among youth. Our volunteers are professionals who can provide real time real life insights into the modern workplace, help students understand their career opportunities and teach them skills not always offered at schools.
In the UAE, INJAZ-UAE reached 23,000 students since its pilot year of 2005, through 1,500 volunteers at 43 schools and universities - and growing!
Join us today and take part in shaping our future workforce.
- "What is your job like?" Our Citi volunteer tells all to an eager student
- The British Council and Barclays tell students to believe that "You can b!"
- Boeing Middle East's President urges students to keep trying till they succeed
- GE volunteers capture students' attention with personal stories on working SMART
- Deloitte brings some happy competition to rev up an Entrepreneurship Masterclass
- Judges riveted by student presentations at the DLA Piper Entrepreneurship Masterclass
- Mars GCC gives students a sneak peak into a chocolate factory
- An enthusiastic student introduces his start-up company to our judge from Shell
- Creativity runs rampant at the Barclays' Entrepreneurship Masterclass
- Intel drives students to push their limits during a training at Intel offices
- JA More than Money students and HSBC have fun with financial literacy
- Abraaj volunteer and her student company at the 1st Annual UAE Company Program Competition